Rick Robinson Sensei
Rick Robinson Sensei has studied martial arts since 1959. He studied under Prof. Walley Jay, Grand Master Remy Presas, and is an authorized Nami ryu Aiki Heiho instructor under James Williams. Robinson Sensei also holds a 6th dan through Jujitsu America.
Dwayne McClellan Sensei
Yondan, Muso Shinden Ryu Iaido.
Iaido classes are taught by Dwayne McClellan Sensei, Chief Instructor at Iaido Seishinkan Dojo. McClellan Sensei currently holds the rank of 4th Degree Black Belt (Yondan) in Muso Shinden Ryu Iaido.
McClellan Sensei began his study of Iaido in 1996 under the tutelage and guidance of David Goldberg Sensei, 4th Dan Iaido and 5th Dan Aikido.
McClellan Sensei also studies with the North American San Shin Kai which is under the direction of Roger Wehrhahn Shihan, 6th Dan Iaido. Through Wehrhahn Shihan, McClellan was fortunate enough to had study under the late Grandmaster Mitsuzuka Takeshi Sensei. McClellan also studies with the late grandmaster’s son, Mitsuzuka Munehiro Sensei.
Rob Bowie started practicing Martial Arts at the age of 12. Rob began training under the instruction of Jonathan Shapero Sensei of Media Pa., and currently trains under the instruction of Chas Terry Sensei of Drexel Hill Pa.
He began teaching his art at age 16 which has included self defense seminars and a kids Karate club in Texas. Now with over 20 years of experience he holds a 3rd Dan Black Belt in Ryu Kyu Kempo, an Okinowan art.
Ian A. Cyrus
Ian A. Cyrus, has been studying and teaching martial arts for over 50 years. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to teaching the martial arts. He is well known internationally as a leader and innovator in the martial arts:
● Former U.S. Marine
● Former FBI Special Agent
● Practitioner & Teacher of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (currently)
● Ordained Buddhist Monk, Son/Tien Traditions (2016)
● 9th Dan (Degree), Hapkido
● 8th Dan (Degree), Taekwondo
● World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), International Referee, 3rd Class
● 3rd Dan (Degree), In-Yo Karate Jutsu
● Chuden, Itto Tenshin Ryu Kenjutsu
● Instructor, Law Enforcement Defensive Tactics & Firearms (FBI)
● Teaching Certificate: Chen Tai Ji Chuan
● Teaching Certificate: Yin Fu Ba Gua Zhang
● Founder: International Korean Martial Arts Federation (2002)
● Founder, Martial Art: Yu Shin HapGi Mu Yae (1989)
● Founder, International Yu Sin HapGi Mu Yae Association (2010)
● Inheritor-Lineage Holder/7th Successor: Choson Kwon Bup (1992)